We are a small team with big dreams who could really use some help!
Choose how you’d like to get involved:
Become a Foster!
As a foster-based rescue, we could not continue our rescue efforts without people opening up their hearts and homes to a dog in need. We try our best to pair you with the best match; whether you work, live in a small apartment, or have never owned dogs before, we can help find a foster dog for you!
FOSTERING IS A CRUCIAL PART OF ANIMAL RESCUE WORLD AND HERE IS WHY:
- Fostering not only increases the chance of an animals chance of getting adopted, we get to know our dogs to better match their needs and what you are looking for. A dog in foster care tend to be less stressed, better socialized, a lower chance of getting sick than in animal shelters. Foster homes also puts the dog in a home setting and allows them to learn basic manners and therefore become more appealing to potential adopters.
- BOTH the application and agreement is to be submitted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate via Venmo or Paypal (All donations are tax deductible EIN: 86-3652232 )
Many corporations offer matching donation programs for 501c3 nonprofits like ours, check with your employer to find out if if this as an option for you!
***Please note, we are working on linking our bank to make donations eaiser for those that don’t have Paypal or Venmo.
Thank you for your patience!
Your generosity goes a long way! With your donations, we provide:
- Vetting. We provide vet care to our rescue dogs. General health assessments, medications, spay/neuter procedures, vaccination, microchipping, and sometimes other necessary surgeries or specialty care and more as needed. We have rescued many injured special needs animals that need surgeries and extensive rehabilitation.
- Food and Supplies. to have a wonderful group of people who foster our dogs in their homes. We pay for all their vetting and provide food and supplies for our dogs.
- Training. In addition to the loving home in foster care, veterinary care and socialization, sometimes our dogs have behavioral issues and need that extra attention in training needs. We provide the support to ensure that each animal receives the attention and tools for success while waiting for their forever homes.
Our funding comes entirely from donations from our adopters and animal-loving supporters.
Other ways to help:
- View our list of items below or check out our Amazon wishlist to donate items directly to our foster pups!
- Photography. Rescue pups get a better chance of getting noticed with great photos of them. Are you a photographer and able to volunteer your time and expertise? Become a volunteer photographer!
- Transporter. Volunteer Transporters use their own vehicles to help transport dogs and supplies to various locations throughout the Bay Area.
- Fundraising Coordinator. Will assist our Co-Founders with various fundraising initiatives and ideas.
- Become a Corporate Partner. Explore all the rewarding ways that your company can help save lives with charitable partnerships!
Donation items we need
- Flea/Tick Preventative
- Crate liners/Blankets
- Poop bags
- Food Bowls
Help transport a pup!
Can’t foster but enjoy driving? Well we could use your help! Our foster dogs come from all locations in the Bay Area and they all have vet appointments to go to.
- Complete the transporter application here
- A copy of your driver’s license. We require this for the safety of our dogs.
- A copy of your Auto insurance.
- A copy of you photo ID
Email application to: email@example.com